Monday, August 13, 2012

El Cid Week

Right on schedule!

Official information: http://www.elcidweek.nl/

















I must apologize for writing that the Webster students were responsible for the beer crate castle in 2010. Instead, it's annually built by the Quintus Fraternity. And now that I can understand the polite dutch letter apologizing for the noise they are going to inflict upon me, I feel much more lenient.

In 2011, they also had the beer Fietscafe... but that only lasted an afternoon.

And from what I can see across the water, there is a bouncy jump thing and they've upgraded to a La Trappe beer stand (as well as the Bavaria beer crate castle.)

Good job kids.


















*UPDATE - The La Trappe beer stand is a ruse. It's full of bavaria beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment