Monday, October 31, 2011

Bok Bier Festival - Brompton table

I attended the Bokbier Festival in Amsterdam this weekend with some friends... I was running errands around town beforehand so I had my bicycle with me. I could have locked it up outside, but I'm paranoid. Instead, I dragged it inside and asked at the coatcheck. The first person behind the counter said yes, but the manager said no.

The hall was packed and there were not enough tables so lots of people made little piles of their things and stood around them.

I think my Brompton was the best one.


It's a seat, it's a table, it's a basket, it's a bike. Versatile!




Oh, and the beer was delicious!!!

3 comments:

  1. Another item on the list of 'Advantages of Owing a Brompton'? :D Wunderbar! ;)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops ....:O 'Owing' should be 'Owning' .. sorry.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh... it's a bit of both, actually. I wish they did cost less! :)

    ReplyDelete