Friday, September 10, 2010

Video mania

My nice computer with photoshop is busted and it will take at least 3 weeks to learn if it can be repaired... stupid clumsy movers. Oh, wait, that was me.
Luckily, I'm left with a cute little netbook that has a slot for the memory card of one of the cameras!!
Excellent.
I can't edit my photos but I can shoot videos (and I don't know how to edit them anyways) and load them onto this computer... Get ready for some video action!
My first video is a dull 1.5 minutes of traffic going by my window. Fun. :)
Maybe tonight I'll get some footage of the popular local sport- drunk cycling and drunk doubles cycling.

video

2 comments:

  1. I kept hoping the red blob would blow up or something. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Boring! It's a rose and by any other name it will be just as nonexplosive.

    ReplyDelete