Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cords and cables

My boyfriend and my camera cable are both out of town this week so I can't upload any new photos and I will be sleeping diagonally across the bed.
These two things should be unrelated except I suspect he took the cable by accident.
It's very likely that he mistook it for a different power cord, power converter, cable and/or some other nonsense that we have laying around.
Luckily, a few weeks ago I started a photo still life project about the plethora of cords and bizarre tech stuff cluttering my life.
Timely.

















































OK, that last one is mostly lids for different food jars. But I can't figure out how to recycle them! It's driving me crazy. I can throw the glass jars in the fun crash recycle bin, but what about the lids?
And yes, I love Giorgio Morandi.

1 comment: